We can come to you and collect your e-waste free of charge
providing there is sufficient quantity and quality. Simply give
us a call to confirm eligibility.
CERTIFIED DATA DESTRUCTION
Concerned about data on your hard drives? We use a US standard data destruction process that includes a triple wipe plus verification and takes over an hour to complete. We can also provide by request a data destruction certificate.
DROP OFF POINTS
You are more than welcome to drop off your e-waste, including
individual items at any of the following locations:
- Drop off point - 286/288 Wickham Rd, Moorabbin VIC
- City of Kinston Council Office – Ground floor, 1230 Nepean Hwy Cheltenham 3192
- Chelsea Library - 1 Chelsea Road, Chelsea 3196
- Westall Library – 35 Fairbank Road, Clayton South 3169
- Patterson Lakes Library – 54 Thomson Road, Patterson Lakes 3197
If you are looking to liquidate or decommission a large quantity of e-waste, we offer a buy-back program where we will purchase the items providing the equipment has resale value. Some of the options for this are:
- – We can collect the equipment, give you a report on what we collected with item details (asset I.D/serial if needed) and then make an offer.
- – You can send a list of what your company/school has and we can make an offer based on that.
Do you need a list of items collected and details such as Asset I.D/serial number? We can provide an Asset Report so you know what items have been collected.